Five Low Cost Aerobic Options that are Stylin’
I can’t wait for the holidays because this is the time of year my aerobics gear starts to show its age. My shoes decide to give up all pretense of shock protection, my no-shows start to show dirt and my sport bras decide they’re tired from all that heavy work of holding up the girls. So at the top of my fit gift list? New aerobics gear!
Workout Gear that Works Hard for the Money
Now, I know my fam and friends wanna make me happy while saving a few bucks. So I go digging online, supplying them with URLs and prices, as well as copies of current promos. I’m looking for fashionable but low cost options, which means giving up my intense desire for an all Lululemon ensemble. Eh, no biggie. There are ways to put together a fabulous look without breaking the bank.
- Find a signature color.This year, I’ve decided to go turquoise. It’s a great, trending bright, sure to get me up on a cold winter’s morning when an extra hourin bed sounds better than the gym. I start with shoes, because they set the tone for everything you wear . . . andmanage to make it all look fresh, even if the rest of your outfit is showing signs of wear.
- Choose a style of top. Over the last year, I’ve migrated from my collection of free promotional t-shirts to sleeveless tops that keep me cooler and drier. Even low-end brands have wicking technology these days and if you choose carefully, they also have some trend-right looks.
- Coordinate your bras with your tops. OK, I know people probably won’t see your bra, but so what? It feels great to pull on a coordinated bra and feels more like an outfit than a 5 am rummage through the closet.
- Pick leggings with some interest. Here’s where color becomes super important again. Matching your leggings to your top with one or more common colors to pull everything together. (If the color detail draws the eye away from my thighs–bonus!)
- Ask for wonderful socks. For the last few years, I’ve been obsessed with Nike Dri-Fits. There’s a right and left sock and I don’t know how much of a difference it makes athletically, but itsure feels great. Naturally, you’ll want to find some in your signature color.
That’s it, my 2016 workout wardrobe, perfect for all my aerobic classes, from Fit Circuit to Elliptical training. Now how about you? What’s on your 2015 Aerobics Wish List?